Income transfer programs : how they tax the poor : a volume of studies / prepared for the use of the Subcommittee on Fiscal Policy of the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972., Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 139 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Lerman, Robert I., Mirer, Thad W., Hausman, Leonard J., and United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee. Subcommittee on Fiscal Policy
- Studies in public welfare ; paper no. 4, HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints, and HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Incentive effects in public income transfer programs /rRobert I. Lerman -- Alternative approaches to integrating income transfer programs /rT.W. Mirer -- Cumulative tax rates in alternative income maintenance systems /rL.J. Hausman.
- At head of title: 92d Congress, 2d session. Joint committee print. and "December 22, 1972."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23463219