The extraordinary black book : an exposition of abuses in church and state, courts of law, representation, municipal and corporate bodies, with a precis of the House of Commons, past, present, and to come
- Wade, John, 1788-1875
- Uniform Title:
- Black book
- London : Published by Effingham Wilson, 1832. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- New edition, greatly enlarged and corrected to the present time / by the original editor.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxii, 683 pages) : portraits
- HeinOnline legal classics library and HeinOnline religion and the law
- Author: John Wade., First published in 1820 under title: The black book ; or, Corruption unmasked!, and Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23464039