Commentaries on the laws of England : in four books : with an analysis of the work / by Sir William Blackstone
- Blackstone, William, 1723-1780
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Commentaries on the laws of England: in four books; with an analysis of the work (from the 19th London ed.)
- New York : W. E. Dean, 1852.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- From the nineteenth London edition, with a life of the author, and notes / by Christian, Chitty, Lee, Hovenden, and Ryland, and also references to American cases, by a member of the New-York bar.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates) : genealogical tables
- Additional Creators:
- Christian, Edward, -1823
Chitty, Joseph, 1776-1841
Lee, Thomas, 1769 or 1770-
Hovenden, John Eykyn
Ryland, Archer, 1792-1857
View MARC record | catkey: 23464626