Terminating the state of war between the United States and Germany : P.L.181 -- 82nd Cong., Ch. 519 -- 1st Sess
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of Terminating the State of War between the United States and Germany : P.L. 82-181 : Ch. 519, 1st Sess. : October 24, 1951
Public Law 82-181, 65 Stat. 451
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington & Burling], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Covington & Burling
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library
HeinOnline core collection
- "An Act: Making appropriations to supply deficiencies in certain appropriations for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1944, and for prior fiscal years, to provide supplemental appropriations for the fiscal years ending June 30, 1944, and June 30, 1945, and for other purposes.": document no. 1.
"Public Law No. 181, approved October 19, 1951."
View MARC record | catkey: 23464719