Amendment of the International Claims Settlement Act of 1949 : P.L. 285 -- 84th Cong., Ch. 645 -- 1st Sess
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Amendment of the International Claims Settlement Act of 1949 : P.L. 84-285 : Ch. 645, 1st Sess : Aug. 9, 1955, Public Law 84-285, 69 Stat 562, and P.L. 84-285
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington & Burling],  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Covington & Burling
- HeinOnline U.S. federal legislative history library and HeinOnline core collection
- "An Act: To amend the International Claims Settlement Act of 1949, as amended, and for other purposes.": document no. 1. and "Public Law 285 approved August 9, 1955."
View MARC record | catkey: 23464724