Digital telephony and law enforcement access to advanced telecommunications technologies and services : joint hearings before the Subcommittee on Technology and the Law of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, and the Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights of the House Committee on the Judiciary, One Hundred Third Congress, second session on H.R. 4922 and S. 2375, bills to amend Title 18, United States Code, to make clear a telecommunications carrier's duty to cooperate in the interception of communications for law enforcement purposes, and for other purposes, March 18 and August 11, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Technology and the Law
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 291 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 103-1022
- "Serial no. J-103-46 (Senate Committee on the Judiciary)."
"Serial no. 97 (House Committee on the Judiciary)."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23464858