Kids and terrorism : supporting our kids in times of crisis : hearing by the Subcommittee on Children and Families of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on examining the impact of the recent terrorist crisis and ongoing threats to safety and security on the psychological and emotional well-being of children, and how to better prepare for future emergencies, November 2, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Subcommittee on Children and Families
- Additional Titles:
- Supporting our kids in times of crisis
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2002.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 81 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.107-177
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 58-59).
View MARC record | catkey: 23465132