Libyan-sponsored terrorism : a dilemma for policymakers : hearing before the Subcommittee on Security and Terrorism of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session on the nature and extent of Libya's direct involvement in international terrorism, February 19, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Security and Terrorism
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 121 pages) : map
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 99-801
- "Serial no. J-99-85."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 108-111).
View MARC record | catkey: 23465166