Parental and Medical Leave Act of 1987. Part 2, July 20, 1987, Los Angeles, CA; September 14, 1987, Chicago, IL; October 13, 1987, Atlanta, GA; October 29, 1987, Washington, DC : hearings before the Subcommittee on Children, Family, Drugs, and Alcoholism of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, first session on S. 249, to grant employees parental and temporary medical leave under certain circumstances, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Children, Family, Drugs and Alcoholism
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 685 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 100-438, pt. 2
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23465309