Automatic data processing : its application to urban planning / Francis B. Martin, Gerald P. Weeg, James E. Skipper, Roger Creighton, Richard C. Henshaw, Jr., Robert S. McCarger ; edited by Richard D. Duke with an introduction by Miles G. Boylan
- Conference Author:
- Seminar on Urban Planning (1959 : Michigan State University), author
- East Lansing : Institute for Community Development and Services, Continuing Education Service, Michigan State University, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 114 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Duke, Richard D. and Michigan State University. Institute for Community Development
- "A series of talks presented as a seminar in urban planning at Michigan State University during the spring term of 1959 with the aid of a grant from the Sears Roebuck Foundation."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 99-112).
View MARC record | catkey: 23465650