Supplement to the revised statutes of the United States / prepared and edited by William A. Richardson
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Revised statutes of the United States : 1873)
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1891.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Second edition, revised and continued.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 1,067 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Richardson, William A. (William Adams), 1821-1896
- HeinOnline United States Code: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline U.S. Statutes at Large: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- "By authority of Congress."
"Vol. 1, 1874-1891 : Forty-Third to Fifty-First Congress, inclusive : embracing the statutes , general and permanent in their nature, passed after the Revised statutes and in force at the end of the Fifty-First Cogress ; with references connecting provisions on the same subject, explanatory notes, citations of judicial decisions, and a general index."
View MARC record | catkey: 23465982