Leading cases in constitutional law briefly stated : with introduction and notes / by Ernest C. Thomas
- Thomas, Ernest Chester, 1850-1892
- Additional Titles:
- Leading cases in constitutional law
- London : Stevens & Haynes, 1901.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- 3rd edition / by Charles L. Attenborough.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 135, 32 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Attenborough, Charles L. (Charles Leete)
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline legal classics library
- Table of cases: p. [xi]-xii.
Publisher's advertisement--32 p. at end.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23466204