Great Britain and the dominions / by Sir Cecil J.B. Hurst [and others].
- Chicago, Ill. : University of Chicago Press, 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 510 pages, 1 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Hurst, C. J. B. (Cecil James Barrington), Sir, 1870-1963
Norman Wait Harris Memorial Foundation
- Lectures on the Harris Foundation ; 1927
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- The British Empire as a political unit / by Sir Cecil J.B. Hurst -- The position of the Irish Free State in the British Commonwealth of Nations / by T.A. Smiddy -- The problems of Canada / by J.W. Dafoe -- The imperial and foreign relations of Australia / by Sir William H. Moore -- The attitude of New Zealand on imperial and foreign affairs / by J.B. Condliffe -- The economic and political problems of the Union of South Africa / by E.H. Louw -- South Africa and the British Empire / by A.S. Fletcher.
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23466328