Gaming the tax code : the New York Yankees and the city of New York respond to questions about the new Yankee Stadium : hearing before the Subcommittee on Domestic Policy of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, October 24, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on Domestic Policy
- Additional Titles:
- New York Yankees and the city of New York respond to questions about the new Yankee Stadium
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 89 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline Taxation & Economic Reform in America: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:110-157
Serial no. 110-157 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform)
- "Serial no. 110-157."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23468279