Global climate change : hearings before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session on reviewing the effects of greenhouse gases on global weather conditions and assessing international policy options to reduce the negative impacts of climate change, July 10 and 17, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1998.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 276 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.105-304
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23468306