Has the Department of Homeland Security improved its ability to maintain situational awareness since Hurricane Katrina? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Management, Investigations, and Oversight of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, June 20, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Management, Integration, and Oversight
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 50 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0417-P. and "Serial no. 110-51."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23468508