What's in a game? : regulation of violent video games and the First Amendment : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Property Rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, March 29, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Property Rights
- Additional Titles:
- Regulation of violent video games and the First Amendment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2006. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 236 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings, S. hrg. ; 109-479, and HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2006-0307-P., and "Serial no. J-109-64."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23468911