What's the hold up? : a review of security clearance backlog and reciprocity issues plaguing today's government and private sector workforce : hearing before the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, May 6, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform
- Additional Titles:
- Review of security clearance backlog and reciprocity issues plaguing today's government and private sector workforce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2004. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 176 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0057-P., and "Serial no. 108-199."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23468913