Alzheimer's research and care : helping patients and families : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aging of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session on examining the issue of Alzheimer's and the role that the committee plays in the reauthorization of the legislation, April 2, 2002 (Baltimore, MD).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Subcommittee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office], 2002.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 44 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 107-368
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0049-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23469070