Analysis of the failure of Superior Bank, FSB, Hinsdale, Illinois : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session on the analysis of the failure and implications of Superior Bank, FSB, Hinsdale, Illinois, focusing on the need for continued regulatory vigilance, more stringent accounting, and capital standards for retained assets, February 7, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office], 2002.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 254 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 107-702
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0028-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23469084