Assisted living reexamined : developing policy and practices to ensure quality care : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, Washington, DC, April 16, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office], 2002.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 56 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 107-495
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Special Committee on Aging."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0266-P.
"Serial no. 107-24."
View MARC record | catkey: 23469129