Bailey, Keys and Mainella nominations : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on the nominations of Vicky A. Bailey, nominee to be Assistant Secretary for International Affairs and Domestic Policy, Department of Energy; John W. Keys III, nominee to be Commissioner of the Bureau of Reclamation; and Frances Mainella, nominee to be Director of the National Park Service, June 27, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 2001.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 55 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 107-176
- Bailey, Vicky A., 1952-
- Keys, John W.
- Mainella, Frances P.
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Policy and International Affairs—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Bureau of Reclamation—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. National Park Service—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources."
View MARC record | catkey: 23469142