CBO role and performance : enhancing accuracy, reliability, and responsiveness in budget and economic estimates : hearing before the Committee on the Budget, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, hearing held in Washington, DC, May 2, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Budget
- Additional Titles:
- Congressional Budget Office role and performance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office], 2002.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 74 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0262-P.
"Serial no. 107-29."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 69-71).
View MARC record | catkey: 23469227