The Competitive Market Supervision Act, S. 2107 : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session on S. 2107, to amend the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to reduce securities fees in excess of those required to fund the operations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, to adjust compensation provisions for employees of the Commission, and for other purposes, February 28, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 2001.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 83 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 106-937
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.106-937
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0195-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23469328