Basic documents on East-West trade [for the] Subcommittee on Europe of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1968.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 54 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Pregelj, Vladimir N., United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Europe, Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service, and United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- At head of title: 90th Congress, 2d session. Committee print.
"Prepared by Vladimir N. Pregelj of the Legislative Reference Service, Library of Congress."
Sequel to a compendium on East-West trade published by the Committee on Foreign Relations of the U.S. Senate in 1965.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23469823