Dignities, feudal and parliamentary, and the constitutional legislature of the United Kingdom : the nature and functions of the Aula Regis, the Magna Concilia, and the Communia Concilia of England, and the history of the parliaments of France, England, Scotland, and Ireland, investigated and considered with a view to ascertain the origin, progress, and final establishment of legislative parliaments, and of the dignity of a peer, or Lord of Parliament / by Sir William Betham
- Betham, William, Sir, 1779-1853
- London : Thomas and William Boone, 1830. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xx, 379 pages).
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated and HeinOnline legal classics library
- "Vol. I." and No more published.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23471326