In the Supreme Court of the United States, Juanita Perez, Virginia Garcia, Paul Zapata and Sylvia Sanchez, individually and as all heirs of Elisa Zapata, petitioners, v. the Fredericksburg Care Company, L.P., respondent : petition for a writ of certiorari to the Supreme Court of Texas : petition for a writ of certiorari / Peter M. Kelly
- Kelly, Peter M.
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Juanita Perez, Virginia Garcia, Paul Zapata and Sylvia Sanchez, individually and as all heirs of Elisa Zapata, petitioners, v. the Fredericksburg Care Company, L.P., respondent : petition for a writ of certiorari
- Washington, D.C. : Wilson-Epes Printing Co., Inc., 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Pérez, Juanita, 1951-, García, Virginia, Zapata, Paul, Sánchez, Sylvia, Fredericksburg Care Company, L.P, United States. Supreme Court, and Texas. Supreme Court
- The question presented is whether the Supreme Court should grant certiorari to determine the application of the Federal Arbitration Act and the federal McCarran-Ferguson Act with respect to state enforcement of arbitration clauses in contracts for the provision of health care.
- United States. United States Arbitration Act—Cases
- United States. McCarran-Ferguson Act—Cases
- Arbitration agreements, Commercial—United States—Cases
- Arbitration agreements, Commercial—Texas—Cases
- Medical care—Law and legislation—United States—Cases
- Consumer protection—Law and legislation—United States—Cases
- "No. 15."
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of authorities": pages vi-ix.
View MARC record | catkey: 23471758