The Times law reports and commercial cases
- Additional Titles:
- The semimonthly issues for Oct. 19, 1941-June 29, 1951 have title: Times law reports and commercial cases, Times law reports, Volumes 1-5 published in 2 volumes, with volume 2 having title: Annual digest of the times law reports, Part 2 of 1952 has added title page title: Digest of the Times law reports and commercial cases, and Times law reports 1884-1951
- London : George Edward Wright, [1885-1953], 1908-1917 London : John Parkinson Bland, 1918-1953 London : Times Publishing Company, and [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (68 volumes).
- HeinOnline core collection, HeinOnline English reports, and HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with Vol. I (1884-85) and ceased with 1952, [part 2].
- Publication Frequency:
- Special Numbering:
- Volume numbering dropped after volume 66 (1950). and Volumes for 1950-1952 issued in 2 parts.
View MARC record | catkey: 23471836