Introduction to international business law : legal transactions in a global economy / sponsored by the American Association of Law Libraries ; edited by Gitelle Seer and Maria I. Smolka-Day
- HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
HeinOnline history of international law
- Transnational joint ventures : a legal and practical overview / James A. Dobkin -- Bibliographic guide to doing business in foreign countries / Victor Essien -- United States regulation of international trade : selected topics / Rafael Porrata-Doria, Jr. -- U.S. regulation of international trade : a research guide / Catharine L. Krieps -- International business transactions in the 1990's : the changing world of antitrust / M. Elaine Johnston -- International competition law and intellectual property law / Ralph F. Gaebler -- Basic rules of international taxation / David J. Shakow -- International taxation : navigating the legal literature in English : a basic guide and glossary / Radu D. Popa -- Bibliographic guide to foreign and international labor law materials / Maria I. Smolka-Day -- The World Trade Organization : a bibliographic overview of its publications / Ellen G. Schaffer -- International business law sources : a core collection in English / Jeanne Rehberg -- The library without borders : an essay on serving a law firm's global information needs / Roberta I. Shaffer.
- Commercial law—United States
- Commercial law—United States—Bibliography
- International business enterprises—Law and legislation—United States
- International business enterprises—Law and legislation—United States—Bibliography
- Foreign trade regulation—United States
- Foreign trade regulation—United States—Bibliography
- Proceedings of an institute which was held at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, July 11-14, 1995.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23471988