In the Supreme Court of the United States, Raphael Golb, petitioner, v. State of New York, respondent : on petition for a writ of certiorari to the Court of Appeals of the State of New York : petition for a writ of certiorari / Ronald L. Kuby, Joel B. Rudin
- Kuby, Ronald L.
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Raphael Golb, petitioner, v. State of New York, respondent : petition for a writ of certiorari
- [United States] : Cockle Legal Briefs, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource ([i], x, 79 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Golb, Raphael, Rudin, Joel B., New York (State), United States. Supreme Court, and New York (State). Court of Appeals
- HeinOnline Subject Compilation of State Laws: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Petition urges the Supreme Court to grant certiorari to consider whether interpreting New York's criminal impersonation statute to be triggered by an alleged intent to injure reputation contained in emails disseminated under others' names is overbroad and runs afoul of the First Amendment protection of free speech.
- "No. ____."
"December 2, 2014"--Page 36.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of authorities": pages vi-x.
View MARC record | catkey: 23472084