In the Supreme Court of the United States, State of Ohio, petitioner, v. Darius Clark, respondent : on writ of certiorari to the Supreme Court of Ohio : brief of Southwestern Law student Bernadette M. Bolan, and Professors Norman M. Garland and Michael M. Epstein, in association with the Amicus Project at Southwestern Law School, as amici curiae in support of the respondent / Norman M. Garland, Michael M. Epstein
- Garland, Norman M.
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: State of Ohio, petitioner, v. Darius Clark, respondent : brief as amici curiae in support of the respondent
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Clark, Darius, Epstein, Michael M., Bolan, Bernadette M., Garland, Norman M., Ohio, United States. Supreme Court, and Ohio. Supreme Court
- The question presented is whether young childrens' disclosures of maltreatment to mandatory reporters of suspected child abuse should be considered testimonial, and thus invoke the protection of the Sixth Amendment's confrontation clause.
- "No. 13-1352."
"January 14, 2015"--Page 35.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of authorities": pages v-vii.
View MARC record | catkey: 23472129