In the Supreme Court of the United States, Vitran Express, Inc., a Pennsylvania corporation formerly known as Vitran Express West, Inc., a Nevada corporation, petitioner, v. Brandon Campbell and Ralph Maldonado, individually, and on behalf of members of the general public similarly situated, and as aggrieved employees pursuant to the Private Attorneys General Act ("PAGA"), respondents : on petition for writ of certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit : petition for writ of certiorari / Robert A. Jones
- Jones, Robert A. (Attorney)
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Vitran Express, Inc., a Pennsylvania corporation formerly known as Vitran Express West, Inc., a Nevada corporation, petitioner, v. Brandon Campbell and Ralph Maldonado, individually, and on behalf of members of the general public similarly situated
- Cincinnati, OH ; Washington, D.C. : Becker Gallagher, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource ([ii], xiv, 40 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, Brandon
Vitran Express, Inc
United States. Court of Appeals (9th Circuit)
United States. Supreme Court
- HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws
- Petitioners seek certiorari to have the Supreme Court determine whether the requirements of California's meal and rest break statutes with respect to truckers relates to motor carriers' prices, routes or services under the Federal Aviation Administration Authorization Act of 1994 and are therefore preempted by the federal statute.
- United States. Federal Aviation Administration Authorization Act of 1994—Cases
- Exclusive and concurrent legislative powers—United States—Cases
- Exclusive and concurrent legislative powers—United—States—States—Cases
- Trucking—Law and legislation—United States—Cases
- Trucking—Law and legislation—United—States—States—Cases
- "No. _____."
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of cited authorities": pages ix-xiv.
View MARC record | catkey: 23472261