The American Eagle Gold Coin Act of 1982 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session on H.R. 6054, a bill to provide for the minting of the American eagle gold coin pursuant to article I, section 8 of the Constitution of the United States, September 28, 1982
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 74 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 97-88."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23472452