Nominations of Joseph A. Doyle, Togo D. West, Jr., and Frank A. Camm : hearing before the Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on nominations of Joseph A. Doyle, of New York, to be an Assistant Secretary of the Navy : Togo D. West, Jr., of the District of Columbia to be General Counsel of the Department of Defense : Frank A. Camm, of Virginia, to be an Associate Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, December 20, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 25 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Doyle, Joseph A.
- West, Togo D., 1942-
- Camm, Frank A., 1949-
- United States. Department of the Navy—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Department of Defense. Office of General Counsel—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
View MARC record | catkey: 23473194