Area handbook for Lebanon / first edition coauthors: Harvey H. Smith [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Area handbook series, Lebanon
- Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- 2nd edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xlvi, 354 pages) : maps
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Harvey Henry, 1892- and American University (Washington, D.C.). Foreign Area Studies
- DA pam ; 550-24 and HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- "This handbook supersedes DA Pam 550-24, July 1969.", "This volume is one of a series of handbooks prepared by Foreign Area Studies (FAS) of the American University.", and Consists of the 1969 handbook with a Summary of events: December 1968-December 1973.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 309-324) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23475228