Area handbook for Malaysia and Singapore / co-authors, Bela C. Maday [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Area handbook series, Malaysia and Singapore
- Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 745 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Maday, Bela C.
American University (Washington, D.C.). Foreign Areas Studies Division
- DA pam ; [550-45]
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Related Titles:
- Area handbook of Malaya
Area handbook for British Borneo
- "Research and writing were completed on May 1, 1965."
"This volume is one of a series of handbooks prepared by Foreign Area Studies (FAS) of the American University."
Based on Area handbook of Malaya, 1958, and Area handbook for British Borneo, 1956.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 703-722) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23475230