Area handbook for Nepal, Bhutan, and Sikkim / George L. Harris [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Area handbook series, Nepal, Bhutan, and Sikkim
- Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- 2nd edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (lxxx, 431 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Harris, George L. (George Lawrence), 1910-2011
American University (Washington, D.C.). Foreign Area Studies
- DA pam ; 550-35
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Related Titles:
- Area handbook for Nepal (with Sikkim and Bhutan)
- "Research for second edition completed November 1972. Research for first edition completed March 1964."
"This handbook supersedes DA Pam 550-35, March 1964."
"This volume is one of a series of handbooks prepared by Foreign Area Studies (FAS) of the American University."
First ed., by Foreign Area Studies Division, American University, Washington, D.C., published in 1964 under title: Area handbook for Nepal (with Sikkim and Bhutan).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 23475238