A collection of the speeches of the President of the United States to both houses of Congress, at the opening of every session, with their answers : also, the addresses to the President, with his answers, from the time of his election: with an appendix, containing the Circular letter of General Washington to the governors of the several states, and his Farewell orders, to the armies of America, and the answer
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1789-1797 : Washington)
- Boston : printed by Manning and Loring, 1796. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 282 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents, HeinOnline core collection, and HeinOnline U.S. presidential library
- "Published according the act of Congress."
View MARC record | catkey: 23475517