The outlawry of war : a series of lectures delivered before the Academy of International Law at the Hague and in the Institut Universitaire de Hautes Etudes Internationales at Geneva / by Hans Wehberg ; translated by Edwin H. Zeydel
- Wehberg, Hans, 1885-1962
- Uniform Title:
- Aechtung des Krieges. English
- Washington : Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 1921. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 149 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Division of International Law
- Pamphlet series of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Division of International Law ; no. 52 and HeinOnline history of international law
- pt. 1. Historical survey -- The antecedents of the movement for the outlawry of war -- The war and the covenant of the League of Nations -- The American movement to outlaw war -- The Geneva Protocol -- The Pact of Locarno -- The negotiations of the League of Nations since 1925 -- The Kellogg Plan for a world peace pact -- pt. 2. Discussions of principle -- The outlawry of war and the problem of peace -- The interdiction of war and its special aspects -- The forms of the interdiction : treaty and change of constitution -- Draft of an international treaty for the outlawry of war.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages xi-xii) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 23475603