The impact of the recent Supreme Court decision concerning credit union membership : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session on amending the Federal Credit Union Act to clarify existing law with regard to the field of membership of federal credit unions, to preserve the integrity and purpose of federal credit unions, to enhance supervisory oversight of insured credit unions, and for other purposes, March 26 and April 2, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 296 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline Core Collection Full: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.HRG.105-1025
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23476796