The Inspector General Act of 1978 : twenty years after passage, are the inspectors general fulfilling their mission? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology of the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, April 21, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology
- Additional Titles:
- Twenty years after passage, are the inspectors general fulfilling their mission and Are the inspectors general fulfilling their mission
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 184 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 105-176."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23476918