The Enron collapse and its implications for worker retirement security : hearings before the Committee on Education and the Workforce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session : hearings held in Washington, DC, February 6, 2002 and February 7, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Additional Titles:
- Hearing on the Enron collapse and its implications for worker retirement security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office], 2002. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 316 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 2002-0289-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 23477328