Establishing an effective, modern framework for export controls : hearings before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on establishing an effective, modern framework for export controls by means of the Export Administration Act of 2001 (S. 149), February 7 and 14, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office], 2002. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 78 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 107-272
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2002-0133-P., and "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs."
View MARC record | catkey: 23477356