Hawala and underground terrorist financing mechanisms : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Trade and Finance of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on hawalas and underground terrorist financing mechanisms: informal international financing networks that can serve as a pipeline of funds for terrorist, November 14, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on International Trade and Finance
- Additional Titles:
- Underground terrorist financing mechanisms
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office], 2002.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 49 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 107-660
HeinOnline U.S. international trade library
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
View MARC record | catkey: 23477709