Antitrust exemption contained in McCarran-Ferguson Act : hearings before the Subcommittee on Monopolies and Commercial Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session on H.R. 2727, the Fairness in Insurance Act of 1987, a bill to repeal the antitrust exemption applicable to the business of insurance, April 23, August 5, and December 1, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Monopolies and Commercial Law
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 614 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 88-449-P.
"Serial no. 47."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23478114