The Attorney General's refusal to provide congressional access to "privileged" INSLAW documents : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session, December 5, 1990
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 290 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:101/114
- United States. Department of Justice. Office of the Attorney General—Trials, litigation, etc
- United States. Department of Justice—Procurement
- INSLAW (Firm)—Trials, litigation, etc
- Misconduct in office—United States
- Conflict of interests—United States
- PROMIS (Information retrieval system)
- Executive privilege (Government information)—United States
- Legislative oversight—United States
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 91-085-P.
"Serial no. 114."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23478131