Art in exile : Flanders, Wales and the First World War / edited by Oliver Fairclough, Robert Hoozee, Caterina Verdickt ; essays by Robert Hoozee [and others].
- Ghent : Museum of Fine Arts ; Heino/Wijhe : Hannema-de Stuers Foundation ; Cardiff : National Museums & Galleries of Wales, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 207 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Fairclough, Oliver, Hoozee, Robert, Verdickt, Caterina, Museum voor Schone Kunsten (Ghent, Belgium), Hannema-De Stuers Fundatie, and National Museums & Galleries of Wales
- "This catalogue was published in conjunction with the exhibition Kunst in Ballingschap. Vlaanderen, Wales & de Eerste Wereldoorlog / Art in Exile. Flanders, Wales & the First World War at the Museum of Fine Arts in Ghent (12 January-17 March 2002), at the Hannema-de Stuers Foundation in Heino/Wijhe (30 March-2 June 2002), National Museums & Galleries of Wales in Cardiff (22 June-15 September 2002)--Colophon.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2347822