Department of Transportation and related agencies appropriations for fiscal year 1993. Part 2, Department of Transportation; National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak); National Transportation Safety Board; Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, second session on H.R. 5518, an act making appropriations for the Department of Transportation and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 1993, and for other purposes / Subcommittee on Transportation and related agencies
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Transportation and Related Agencies
- Additional Titles:
- Senate hearings before the Committee on Appropriations, Department of Transportation and related agencies appropriations, fiscal year 1993, 102d Congress, second session, H.R. 5518
Department of Transportation and related agencies appropriations, 1993 (H.R. 5518)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 658, v pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 102-725, pt. 2
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 23478471