Forest Service appeals : hearing before the Subcommittee on Public Lands, National Parks, and Forests of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, first session on the effect the appeal of forest plans and timber supply sales may have on timber supply and the Forest Service's ability to meet its mandate of multiple use and sustained yield, November 21, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Public Lands, National Parks, and Forests
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 243 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 102-504
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23478623