Nomination of Robert L. Clarke : hearings before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, first session on the nomination of Robert L. Clarke, of Texas, to be Comptroller of the Currency for a term of 5 years, September 26 and October 3, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 735 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 102-00
- Series number obtained from the Committee.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 23478813